2009年4月16日星期四

Appreciate

I wish I could do as what I wish to...
I wish I could act as what's in my mind...
I wish I could have it as what's in my dream...
I wish...

you might be thinking
you have lots of wishes, yet
only some of them appear to be real in your life
or neither any of them

it might not be the best to you
but it's better than you don't have it
look at it, work hard to get it as the best in your life

it might not be the things that you want it to be
but it's a good way for you to trace back what you have done
think about it, you know what's wrong with you

yeah... don't need to be greedy
appreciate what you have in your real life
then you will be always happy with it ^^

****************************

this is my very first English message in my blog, and even among all of the blogs that i have...

just a testing to blog in English, feel it, get it, improve it :)

没有评论: